- Holy crap these things are HUGE! Even though we looked at them in the store, I wasn't quite mentally prepared for this. It's like carrying around a junior-sized iPad.
- The screens are almost unbelievably crisp, clear, and beautiful. Not to mention ever-so-much easier to read for our ancient peepers.
- The camera with its stabilizer is a lot better than the iPhone 5's camera. A whole lot better, most especially for video.
- I'm surprised how much easier the keyboard is to use, basically because of the size (and my fat fingers).
- The curved edges make the new phone much more comfortable to hold. Me like.
- The fingerprint reader is much more of a convenience than I'd have thought. The simple fact that I can wake up my iPhone with just a simple click with my forefinger is surprisingly liberating – no more typing in that pesky 6 digit PIN. Also convenient: we could set up our phones to accept the fingerprint from either of us, so we can easily use each other's phones. Awesome.
- Debbie loves the “rose gold” case on hers. Mine is “space gray”, otherwise known as “battleship gray”, and suits me just fine.