Progress in Paradise... Things seemed mighty slow today. I helped Tim D. (and his granddaughter Randi) move irrigation pipes again this morning. That's a lot more fun than it likely sounds :) I also moved the sprinklers I had going on the new grass seed I planted. It will take one more move to finish the job. We're going to have some green fuzz there the rest of the day.
The main things I wanted to get done today were to test-mount the log splitter after plumbing it to the backhoe hydraulic coupler, and to move my air compressor into it's intended location. This didn't go so well, mainly because that hydraulic plumbing took three trips into town to get all the right parts. By the time I finished all that running around, I was done for the day. Dang it!