A policeman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. After his operation the doctors advised him that all was well. However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch.Ouch!
Worried that it might be another surgery needed that the doctors hadn't told him about yet, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up sufficiently, that he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable. Taped firmly across his pubic hair and private parts were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily – if at all!
Written on the tape in large black letters was the sentence, "Get well soon, from the nurse in the Ford Explorer you pulled over last week and gave a ticket to!"
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Be careful around nurses... Via my CCPOAA mom:
Congress to sue Obama for executive branch overreach? Boehner announced his intent to pursue this yesterday. I have some insta-reactions:
- Well, it's about frickin' time! What the heck took you so long, beltway-breath?
- Boehner did this? There must be some reason, other than the obvious...
- Jonathan Turley thinks the suit may prevail, causing progressive heads to explode. More popcorn, please!
- Why didn't Pelosi do this with George W. Bush, who was nearly as bad as Obama in this regard?
- The safe bet would be that this is pure political posturing, and Boehner has no intent to see the lawsuit actually make it through the courts until a judgment is reached. I feel so (justifiably) cynical saying this, but I will be completely unsurprised when some reason to drop the suit magically arises...