The complete set originally cost me over $44,000 about ten years ago. The first offer over $20,000 takes the whole thing immediately; otherwise the highest offer we receive before June 30 gets it. American cash only, please, unless we already know you. Note: we are not selling individual components from this set!
The main event is the Kubota B21 tractor – 21 horsepower (13.5 HP on the PTO) diesel “construction-grade” frame, hydraulic loader and backhoe, 4WD, standard 3 point hitch, high clearance, and integral ROPS. It has just over 200 hours on it. RitchieSpecs, 4.8/5.0 rating from TractorByNet.
The implements and accessories:
- Mill Creek utility trailer with hydraulic dump
- Gearmore 60" rotary mower (PTO)
- Bearcat chipper/shredder (PTO)
- Farmi winch intended for stump pulling and log skidding (PTO)
- Log splitter, a real beast (hydraulic)
- Small Gearmore cement mixer (PTO)
- Gearmore subsoiler
- Danuser auger post hole drill (PTO)
- Gearmore 1-ton removable loader tines
- Larger backhoe bucket
- Various parts, accessories, and 3 point hitch components
- Hydraulic tilt kit for 3 point hitch
- Gearmore blade scraper