This morning I ran up to Valley Implement and purchased a replacement sprinkler plus a patch for a hole in the 3" pipe that the mower also made. The repairs took only a few minutes (once I had the right parts), and after that I mowed the rest of our yard. I've got the irrigation going now on the front yard, too. That means I've got a total of 20 sprinkler heads going simultaneously, and thankfully our water pressure is high enough today for that to all work well.
A couple of puppy videos below for your daily puppy fix:
Got my hair cut this morning. The barber was terribly disappointed that I wouldn't let him trim my beard :)