- It's comfortable. I wore it for 2 and a half hours, and hardly noticed it.
- It's easy to breath. The filters have a large surface area, which means you don't notice any extra effort to take a breath (unlike every other effective particulate mask I've ever tried).
- It's effective. I felt like I was breathing clean mountain air :)
- It works over my glasses. I was worried about this aspect. The customer reviews for it had mixed messages about whether it would work with glasses. I have metal frames and the ear pieces are very small, so I had hope. It works great!
- It works over my beard. Again the reviews had mixed messages. I needn't have worried, as it worked just fine.
- The face plate doesn't fog up. That's because your breath is in a separate passage and doesn't circulate all the moist air in the section where your eyes are. Good design, and effective.
Sunday, April 26, 2015