A group of women were at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husband.
The women were asked, "How many of you love your husband?"
All the women raised their hands.
Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?"
Some women answered today, a few yesterday, and some couldn't remember.
The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text to their husband: "I love you, sweetheart."
The women were then instructed to exchange phones with another person, and to read aloud the text message they received, in response.
Below are 11 replies; some are hilarious. If you have been married for quite a while ... a sign of true love ... who else would reply in such a succinct and honest way?
1. Who the hell is this?
2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's up with you?
4. What now? Did you crash the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean?
6. What the heck did you do now?
7. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
8. Am I dreaming?
9. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
10. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
11. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Posted without comment...
Posted without comment ... as my wife reads this blog. My mom sent this to me. You may infer what you wish about my family. Trust me, it won't be anything we haven't already thought of...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment