Amazing Simple Home RemediesYup, this is the kind of home I grew up in. Does that explain anything for you?
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the knife while you chop.
2. Avoid arguments with females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink instead.
3. High blood pressure sufferers – simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snore button.
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.
6. You only need two tools in life – WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
And the daily thought:
Some people are like slinkies – not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
These Really Work!
Via my mom, who says she verified the following on Snopes: