- Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
- If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
- I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
- When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
- A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'
- The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'
- Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, of course it is loaded, it can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, “No not at all I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too”.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010