- This photo was unlabeled. The subject looks a lot like my youngest brother Mark, but I'm guessing it's actually one of Aunt Betty's (many) children.
- My aunt Betty, my mom's older sister. Her appearance here matches most of my memories of her, so I'll guess it was late '50s or early '60s.
- Labeled “Mike”, so I'm guessing that this is Aunt Betty's son (my cousin) Michael Over.
- Labeled “David and Gregory”, and I recognize the younger one as my cousin (Aunt Betty's son) Gregory. I remember him as quite a bit younger than I was. I don't remember David or his relative age.
- This one is labeled “crashup” and it intrigues me because I don't actually recognize any of these kids! The second one from the left looks like it might be my brother Scott.
- Labeled “Gary” and I have no memories of him.
Conspicuously missing from these photos are Aunt Betty's daughters.
Post a Comment