Barn progress... First off I finished all the lighting in the workshop: fifteen 100 watt bulbs. It's nice and bright in there! Then I got the dust collection system and the table saw wired up today, and tested – both worked great (though they make a lot of noise!). I also assembled and tested the compound miter saw; it also worked great.
My builder showed up today to make the “hatch” doors. He made them out of foam panels with aluminum covers – strong, lightweight, and very good at keeping out the cold air. Finally, this evening the drywall guys showed up to finish the last of the work on my office. It's now all ready to paint. Progress!
Post a Comment